Keats Camps is a Christian camp that welcomes all young people to life changing experiences. Camp guests choose from water sports and athletics,arts, leadership and team building programs. Kids and youth have been coming to Keats for summer camps for over 80 years. Our beautiful island camp has all the stuff for an amazing summer experience. Keats Camps is a safe place where kids grow socially, cognitively, spiritually, physically and emotionally. A place where creativity reigns, friendships flourish and confidence grows.
Some of the things you’ll enjoy at Keats are archery, skateboarding, and mountain biking, and when you get to our incredible waterfront playground you have tons of choices from canoeing and sailing to wakeboarding, tubing, or snorkeling and playing in the natural ocean pool – part of our huge waterfront system.
With all the activities, and the great island environment of Keats you’ll have a ton of fun. You’ll also have the opportunity to learn about Jesus Christ, and to find out how a deepening faith can change your life. Whether you’ve grown up knowing about Jesus, or this is your first time even talking about Him, we make sure that you feel like you belong.
Keats has an outstanding staff, committed to your safety and to ensuring that your week at camp is the best week of your summer! Our staff are selected for their trustworthy character, ability with children and love for their Creator.
Age groups for Keats Campers are broken down as follows:
- Buccaneers (Buccies) is for our youngest campers. You need to be entering Grades 3,4 or 5 in the fall.
- Seafarers is for campers entering Grades 6 and 7.
- Mariners is for campers entering Grades 6, 7, and 8.
- Junior High is for those entering Grades 8 and 9.
- Senior High is for Grades 9, 10, 11 and 12. For this age group we also offer the option of our Leadership training program, (LEAD).